Currytown Baptist was established in 1964 in a small church built at 1912 N. NC Hwy 150. Pastor Mike McDaniel became pastor of the church in August of 2002 with 12 members and 4 missionaries. Under the leadership of the Lord through their new pastor, the church soon began to grow and was in need of more room. After just 6 months the church voted to build a new sanctuary and the Lord blessed Currytown with a new sanctuary on the same property in 2004. As the church continued to serve God, He continued to bless and the church again needed more space to worship. In 2007, the members of Currytown Baptist Church voted to trade properties with a church up the road, where it is now located at 7740 N. NC Hwy 150. Pastor McDaniel saw a need to reach the Spanish speaking people of the area and in 2012 and our Spanish Ministry, Inglesia Baptista Currytown, was started under the direction of Spanish Pastor Jose Pineda. Today, the goal of Currytown Baptist Church is to bring God glory and to reach the people in the community and throughout the world with the Gospel. The Lord continues to bless the church with many faithful members and over 115 missionaries. We believe that our best days are ahead of us and we are looking forward to seeing what God will do in the next chapter of Currytown Baptist Church. If it is important to God, then it is important to Currytown Baptist Church!